EHR was updated on Dec 31. If you would like to know what's changed, please see the What's New page for a list of the individual updates.
Click here for more information about the 2011 NHP MHC class I genotyping and allele discovery workshop. The workshop will be held November 7-12, 2011 in Madison, WI.
Click here to communicate with NHP MHC contract staff or request biological reagent resources.
Click here to obtain information on fee-for-service MHC genoytping through the Wisconsin National Primate Research Center's Genetics Services Unit.
Click here to see available immortalized B cell lines.
Click here to see available plasmids with full-length MHC inserts.
Click here to see available cell lines transfected with individual MHC alleles.
• from cDNA libraries by Sanger sequencing
• MHC class I
• MHC class II
• from cDNA amplicons by Sanger sequencing
• from cDNA amplicons by Roche/454 pyrosequencing
• PCR-SSP for 29 common Indian rhesus macaque MHC class I alleles
• PCR-SSP for 8 common Chinese rhesus macaque MHC class I alleles
• PCR-SSP for 4 common Mauritian cynomolgus macaque MHC class I alleles
• Roche/454 pyrosequencing for rhesus, cynomolgus, and pig-tailed macaques
• FLX chemistry
• Titanium chemistry
• DNA microsatellite haplotyping for rhesus, cynomolgus, and pig-tailed macaques
• UW-Madison 16 marker panel
• Biomedical Primate Research Center XX marker panel
Go to MHC contract intranet (authorized staff only)